Things To Consider When Choosing A Water Damage Repair Team
There are a lot of companies in Aliso Viejo that offer water damage repair services, and it can be overwhelming trying to decide which one you should trust your home and belongings to. Water damage is overwhelming enough on its own, so we are going to make choosing a water damage repair company a little easier on you. There are certain things you should look for when choosing a restoration team, and the more informed you are, the easier you can choose a team that works for you.
What To Look For
- The first thing you should look for is a company that offers full service cleaning and restoration. Some companies only offer water extraction and drying, but do not have restoration services if repairs or replacements are needed. It can be a hassle trying to work with multiple companies when you can find one that does it all. From start to finish, full service cleaning and restoration companies will be able to handle water extraction, drying, and repairs/remodeling, which will make the water damage repair process more efficient.
- Make sure the company follows the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) standard for water damage restoration. The IICRC S500 Standard provides a set of practical standards for water damage restoration, and sets the foundation for basic principles of proper restoration practices. The standards are based on reliable restoration principles, research, and practical experience, and have been compiled from information obtained from numerous sources and extensive consultations. Companies who commit to following these standards will provide services that are safe and effective, leading to satisfactory results.
- Choose a company that offers 24/7 emergency response. Water damage cannot be planned for, and will more than likely happen when you least expect it. Because water damage increases with time, it is so important to find a company that can respond quickly.
- Look for companies that use state-of-the-art equipment. With the use of commercial-grade air movers and dehumidifiers, water damage cleanup can be done quickly and effectively. Adequate drying is crucial in the prevention of mold growth and spread. You want to go with a company that has invested in the equipment they use, so that they can ensure that the water damage in your home is adequately cleaned up.
- Find a company that has experience working with insurance. You want to be sure to get the most out of your homeowner’s policy when handling water damage, and insurance claims can be very confusing. It will make your life so much easier and less stressful if you go with a restoration company that knows how to bill insurance correctly and can work with your insurance.
Professional Water Damage Repair In Aliso Viejo
Still having a hard time narrowing down your choices? We are going to take it one step further and make the decision even easier for you. At Flood Pro, we handle all types of water damage services and repairs. We specialize in mold remediation, sewage cleanup, leak detection, and more. Our experienced team in Aliso Viejo and Orange County is available around the clock, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our team uses the most advanced drying techniques, and our experienced staff can help you walk through the insurance claim process. You owe it to yourself and your family to call the best when you need water damage repair.